Thursday, February 13, 2014

4 days and counting!


So why is it you can go the entire winter without a serious cold, but once you are ready to travel it hits!  I sit pampering myself with hot tea, vicks vapo-rub (my favorite cold remedy) and boxes of kleenex. It is always amazing to me what God will use to get my attention and tell me to SLOW down.  I have had entire weekends of activities cancelled, cars breakdown and way too many layovers in airports not to learn to take advantage of that time.  I find myself sitting quietly, breathing deeply and waiting  for my mind to clear.  I simply smile and think to myself "OK God, lets just be and see where we go".  Usually he uses these time to allow myself to prepare to lead my next team to Haiti. All critical tasks fall into place and all noncritical, well they just fall.  My focus changes on helping each of my fellow team members experience this journey to Haiti exactly the way God wants them to. Please be in pray for your fellow team members as we begin this jouney bright and early Monday morning!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Rachale's mom here(kim). Praying for you all and can't wait to start reading of all the wonderful things God is doing through your team.

    ReplyDelete